Friday, January 30, 2009

Bubble Bobble - Nintendo DS Games

a classic game from taito rocking the Nintendo DS platform, thats Bubble Bobble. this is a puzzle game that keeps you on your game pads itching to get the next level completed.

the main star in this game are two dragons that shoot out colored bubbles that cracks when you get to complete a three colored bubble through a shooting platform. who wouldnt know. its everybody's novelty. The player can also blow bubbles, which makes it a better and fun game then the latter bubble bobble. The bubbles also float for a time before bursting, and can be jumped on, allowing access to otherwise inaccessible areas. you know the rest. play it yourself and see how it makes you enjoy bubble bobble on your nintendo DS. cheers!

25 comments:

  1. Hi, can you please send me the link?
    dr_e_pork@yahoo.com
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you in advance.

    bernardo013@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you please send me this link...Lourenco5@yahoo.com...

    ReplyDelete
  4. can i have the link for this game?..
    thank you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love the link if that's OK!
    smithsisdead@gmail.com
    ]thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, may I also have the link for this game? Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. my address is caribeanne2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. can I please have the link for this?

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks in advance...

    melstar1504@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank u..

    bobebuilder12@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, can u pls send the link to download
    spiderwick_1988@hotmail.com

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can you send it to me? thanks
    maggiedelai@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. can you please send me the link to mash_mish88@hotmail.com. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. send me link damonstacey@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. send me the link add b_dolphine@hotmail.com. thankz (:

    ReplyDelete
  17. hi, please send the game to me at digitalrice88@gmail.com. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh please send the game at bikini_91@mail.ru
    thank youuuuuu))))

    ReplyDelete
  19. Please send me the link to Mdiaz1088@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi,

    Please send me the link to greet.gabriels@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi, could you please send me the link to download this game? cynthia.rossana@gmail.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete