Friday, January 30, 2009

Spyro Shadow Legacy - Nintendo DS games

spyro the dragon is on the nintendo console and in this installemnt known as the shadow legacy, he is about to make a blast for the Nintendo DS games.

For those who have been following the footsteps of our awesome fiery dragon. well this game is just for you better grab it now through our downloads now. it has alot of new settings and in game play that would make you go on till you end the game. with boss that are harder and even more wicked. Spyro also gets new skills and new secrets for you to unravel yourself. Totally Spyro

18 comments:

  1. I always wanted to try a SPYRO game...can you please send me the link?...Lourenco5@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. shamkun1@yahoo.com.send the link as fast you can.thanx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. shamkun1@yahoo.com..send me da link as fast as you can..thanx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. saraffcaldeira@gmail.com

    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. ,,can you please give me the link..as soon as possible......????
    ,,,thanks.....

    kentuski_24@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. please send the link to k8n07@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. My email is katrinarjustice@sbcglobal.net
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. send it to me at shior2@hotmail.com

    thank you!! (;

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please send me this link. Many thanks

    pandipoop@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. can you please send me this link my email is martezmckee@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Link please, thanks.

    red_hed5050@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. can i have the link please:
    aaydel@hotmail.com

    thankyou :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey can you send me the link : minerboy.851@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. pls send me the link to my email.. john.seit@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. plh send me the link:'

    tilletje10@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. plz send the link 2 RRediwolf@aol.com
    thx ;)

    ReplyDelete