Friday, January 30, 2009

Bokujou Monogatari Korobokkoru Sute - Nintendo DS Games

a japanese classic game that most nintendo gamers know, if you dont. better download this one Bokujou Monogatari Korobokkoru Sute will probably thrill you and would come something worth for your Nintendo games collection.

grab the Bokujou Monogatari Korobokkoru Sute - Nintendo DS Game now and see how everybody loves this classic japanese game. for more info on this game just browse on and see why this game rocks

6 comments:

  1. I'm a huge puzzle fan...Lourenco5@yahoo.com...can you send me this link so I can check it out! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur comment make me wanna giv it a try..send me d link plz~~tanx in advance

    aaninoue8@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. please send it to me also.. thank you!!

    shior2@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. interested...!

    send me the link thanks

    izadira@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. pls send me the link to my email.. john.seit@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete