Thursday, March 5, 2009

Rayman Raving Rabbids - Nintendo DS Games

Rayman Raving Rabbids is a great sequel to all the rayman series this nintendo DS game is released by ubisoft, this installment of Rayman Raving Rabbids has a wii launch too and might have version is other consoles as well. The game consists has more than 70 minigames that you can explore. having this on your nintendo DS would diffinitely be worth something

another sequel for rayman raving rabbids will be out for the nintendo DS, stay tune for our feature download on that.

better get this game download for your nintendo DS now and start kicking of rayman raving rabbids.

13 comments:

  1. hay could you send me the link? Thanks!

    alanaaemail-group@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. please send me the link - looking forward and thank you. Do you have the link for New Super mario too ?

    lars-1975@live.dk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. send me da link pliz..I am crazy for ubisoft games..
    shamkun1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. heyy plzzz send me the link
    axcel94@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please send me the link

    valhiphop@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks in advance argdl75@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. please can you send me the link thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello my dear
    please could you send me the download for this game, sounds just what I like to play my friend.
    many, many thanks for this.
    big hugs
    Audrey xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. please can u send me this game thanks pneil45@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. please send link to zman611@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please send the link to chiix-lydiia-luve@hotmail.com thx :)

    ReplyDelete