Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Mario & Sonic at Beijing Olympics - Nintendo DS Games

ever dream of playing in the Olympics? well if you do and you want it done in beijing, then your Nintendo DS could help you in this. i present to you Mario & Sonic at Beijing Olympics. download this game and im sure you will experience a lot of Olympics action.

This game was developed for the Beijing Olympics, and in honor for their players. they used Nintendo's most hit character. you can get to play as many character there is, and all outdoor sports you can think of. for your fitness time and athletics joy i give you this nintendo DS game in the form of Mario & Sonic at Beijing Olympics.

24 comments:

  1. How to download and how to play these game on NDS? Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  2. give me your email and ill send the link to you.

    welcome

    ReplyDelete
  3. how do i download and send a link for myy email address?

    ReplyDelete
  4. please send like to
    brentwooddiva@msn.com
    thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please send me the link...Lourenco5@yahoo.com...Thanks much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. pls send me games
    enzo_cali_09@yahoo.com
    tnx a lot

    ReplyDelete
  7. can you send me the link to bimbopapirrin@yahoo.com thanx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pl send me link riteshkumar1974@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi good work please send link to generalchristy@gmail.com
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. pls send me this game, thank you!
    kfactor99@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. send link to me at fourwstudent@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. plz send me the link natalia597@live.com thyank you

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi, please send the game to me at digitalrice88@gmail.com. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi can you please send it to
    feliciacoco1@optusnet.com.au
    thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. elimarievik@gmail.com :D thanks

    ReplyDelete
  16. can u send me the link at dandreearvin@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. plz send me the link my daughter jus got this system lilkdog16@aol.com thank you

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello, can you please e-mail the link to apoellegend@gmail.com, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  19. Please send the link to aarveekay@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. please send all games to joeugarte@msn.com

    ReplyDelete