Sunday, February 1, 2009

Digimon Story - Nintendo DS Games

here is a version of digimon for the nintendo DS platform, its an RPG game that gives you a newer view of digimon story. want a short discription of the game? here it is.

within the game, the game player will assume the role of a legendary Digimon tamer andgoes on to embarks on a journey to discover, tame, raise, train and command digimon more than 230 . this is Unlike most of the character collection-focues game in the series, Digimon World for the nintendo DS's gameplay continues even after the collection has been completed. grab the game now and watch how you become a Digimon trainer yourself.

18 comments:

  1. sent me the game cyrus.james@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you sent me the game... please!!!
    ibnu_hijaz89@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you send me the game plz?
    Can you also tell me how to change my game file into a NDS file format for my R4 card?
    kuning.comot@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. please send this game to berry_berry_wuv@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. please send it to me at shior2@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi,,
    would you sent me too
    kemit_lastsword@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. superkoo@live.com
    I'd love to see it in my e-mail.

    I really appreciate your help. :]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can you please send me the game?
    emiliobt@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. send me the game to tylerh70@yahoo.com please and thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. can you send me this link please my email is martezmckee@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. plz send to nicole_hyan@hotmail.com

    thx

    ReplyDelete
  13. send mig et link til kongbatman@hotmail.com tak:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. pls send me the link to my email.. john.seit@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. please send me the link

    choconthemind@aol.com

    ReplyDelete