Sunday, February 1, 2009

Charlotte's Web - Nintendo DS Games

Ever heard of the movie Charlotte's Web? if you do then here is the nintendo DS version with the same name as the movie in 2006. its an action game that lets you go through different levels. the game

In the game, players will be going on to a semi-scavanger hunt to finish each level. Enhanced by high-quality movie stills and sharp gameplay visuals, this game will really make you finish it in one play. it allows you to get this interactive experience that will have players caught up in hours of fun and excitement. Trust me Charlotte's Web is really a certified nintendo DS game must have.

6 comments:

  1. My daughter would love this one please! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. itsallaconspiracy@hotmail.com * sorry :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. can u plz send me the link.....tnx lamballesteros00@yahoo.com

    i know that this website is true tnx and i'll w8 for it

    ReplyDelete
  4. send it to me please, kate.bacani@yahoo.com -thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. plz send me the link lilkdog16@aol.com thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. could you pl send me link to chinnagames@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete