Monday, February 2, 2009

Cars - Nintendo DS games

The pixar movie "cars" has its debute in the Nintendo DS platform. This game has the same title as the movie, all that differs is that you will be able to feel the heat while playing it on your nintendo DS.

In the game, you will be able to choose numerous characters from the game as you play. the gameplay is awesome, beats most racing game. the levels are really challenging and requires not just skill on the gears, but wits as well. just download this nintendo DS game right now and see how CARS can make you drive like you never driven in your nintendo DS.

25 comments:

  1. Hi, can you please send me the link?
    dr_e_pork@yahoo.com
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. plz send antoniopilat@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pl send me link riteshkumar1974@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. plz sent link
    ariesshammond@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. send Me link milkyb3ar96@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi could you please send me the link?

    andrewgareth67@yahoo.ie

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. can I have the link please to: unit98k@yahoo.com.au thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. also here thanks : carlosteodoroflorendo@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi please send a link to zakbelle@googlemail.com

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. can you pls send me the link.. toffee_1@otmail.com

    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  11. ceylancagatay@yahoo.com thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. could you send me the link, please? alpha.mosh@yahoo.com

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. please send me the link to fidelcg@live.com, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. please send me the link :)

    littlemissmarie10@yahoo.com

    Greatly appreciated thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. pls send me the link to my email.. john.seit@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. plz send me the link to my email rai.barun@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi can you please send me the link to Mdiaz1088@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. can you send me the link please hajie.carpio@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Can you please send me the link?
    thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  20. can you send me the link please :o)
    sallyannharley@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. Plz send me the link @
    dsilover@hotmail.sg

    ReplyDelete