Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sprung :The Dating Game - Nintendo DS games

If you are one of that Dating game simulation addict then this nintendo DS game is just for you. Sprung :The Dating Game. its not just an ordinary dating game. but a nintendo DS dating game.

sprung puts you in your own control in a world that you move as a player in a hot (dating) seat as you engage in a risqué, lets just say you go on daring adventure with sexy singles at a place called Snowbird Mountain, a hip ski resort in Colorado taht will become your haven. its reall good for the teens and the situations are good for players who love to explore and do adventures. people this is it. Sprung :The Dating Game will truly make your nintendo DS experience wacky!

16 comments:

  1. could you send me the link please? thanks! hazelkoosf@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. send me the game pls., wiz_boobalicious_gal@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you send me the game, please. NATalietan-@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. send it to me
    petty_pikunz@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you send me the game too, please. cowgirl_2418@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please send to me thank you. nina10lt@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. can you send me this cheers :) popsyou@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can you please send me this game ?
    CathydeVere@gmail.com
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. send me this game plez....
    =)
    kuzie_band@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi, please send the game to me at digitalrice88@gmail.com. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, can you send me the game please at Dilligentworker@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi))please can you send this game to me at bikini_91@mail.ru

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi, could you please send me the link? :)
    mariel_vital@hotmail.com
    thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. can you send it to me please. legendno1@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. send me the link please.

    choconthemind@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. please send to fighter4Christ@gmail.com
    thanks

    ReplyDelete